EThekwini Maritime Cluster in Durban is again hosting an interesting and exciting program at its second Annual Maritime Summit. Don't miss this opportunity to add your voice to the deliberations.
Smart port cities: Ensuring connectivity between ships, ports and communities.
Marine tourism: Extracting the cruise and marine tourism potential for the region.
Port infrastructure: Unlocking the maritime potential of the economy.
Trade show: Visit the trade exhibition and make the most of the networking opportunities.
WHY ATTEND THE SUMMIT ?
Exhibitors can gain a platform for business to business networking in the maritime sector.
It will provide small business an opportunity to interact with other established maritime sector businesses.
It is an opportunity for businesses to showcase their enterprises to national, provincial and local government, port authorities and state owned entities.
Interact with a focused maritime target market and promote maritime learning and careers.
In addition as a delegate it is an opportunity to gain insight into trends in the maritime industry from shipping to skills and training, enterprise development to innovation and off-shore coastal tourism.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- National, Provincial and Local Government
- International Maritime trade and business leaders
- Maritime organisations
- Maritime chief executives and senior managers
- Shipping companies
- Investors and funders
- Maritime legal fraternity
- Ship builders and repairers
- Cruise industry and related tourism businesses
CONSIDER REGISTERING AS AN EXHIBITOR
- Maritime related business
- Terminal operator
- Shipping line
- Innovative business
- Maritime education and training institution or business
Feedback on the 2016 Annual Maritime Summit:
The 1st Annual Durban Maritime Summit survey showed that of those surveyed
- All agreed that the Summit met their expectations
- Over 90% said they could put what they learned into immediate use
- All said they would attend next year
- Over 50% said the trade exhibition had contributed to their overall learning experience
- Almost all said it provided good networking opportunities.