VACANCY – PROGRAMME MANAGER: MARINE MANUFACTURING
EThekwini Maritime Cluster (EMC), a non-profit company that provides a platform for collaborative engagement and implementation of programmes of common interest in support of growth and performance improvement and competitiveness of the maritime industry invites applications from suitable applicants for the above position.
To factor the development and growth of marine manufacturing sectors which offer good opportunities for employment creation. The Programme Manager amongst others will execute the following:
- Facilitate the growth of the marine manufacturing and services;
- Position Durban as a Centre of Marine Manufacturing;
- Gaining a better market access by providing support for international promotional activities;
- Obtaining improved access to finance and necessary infrastructure such as mooring and launching facilities;
- Facilitating industry specific skills development;
- Create networking platform the marine manufacturing;
- Improving productivity and efficiency standards for the Marine Manufacturing.
A relevant Bachelor’s degree with at least five (5) years’ experience in shipping and boating and ship repair and/or in an engineering function. Project Management will be an added advantage. Have excellent communication and presentation skills and be a team player.
Job Type: Two (2) year contract.
Suitable applicants should e-mail their CV’s with a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org. By no later than the 12 May 2017close of business.
EMC reserve the right to withdraw any of the above positions and should you have not heard from us twenty one (21) days after the closing date, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.